Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm not lost yet....

I've been really busy with those stupid picnic tables. Thought after the first on I'd call it a day and forget the other one but then I looked at it and said...why the hell not. Now if I could find something really good to sit on them when they're all done...like a nice cold drink, or a fat BBQ burger, weiners are good too. But after getting this recipe from a friend of Kellie's I thought sitting at my new "bitch red" tables would be a great idea along with some chips and Salsa...or anything else edible. And no Sharon...I don't eat many veggies but I have the rest covered ;0).

Margarita's.....by the gallon ;0)

This will mix well in one of those large beverage containers from Costco ;0)

2 bottles of Margarita Mix
2 containers of frozen limeade mix**
(add 3 to 4 cans of water to this)
1 bottle of Tequila
slice limes to add to it
Add lots of ice...stir it up and serve.

**If you prefer a more fruity drink, add strawberries to your glass or blend them and add to the mix. I would then use the strawberry/guava frozen mix instead of the limeade. Either way you have a winner.

Hint...I'm serving this at my party ;0)

2 comments: