Monday, June 21, 2010

Bonding with the family...

I spent Saturday helping Kellie get our invites put together. What happened to just printing and stuffing?? Guess everything looks better with a ribbon around it now. As I sit here writing the cat is watching me and waiting to step in front of the monitor for more attention...story of my life.
I had great plans to go through piles this summer and paint. and then also relax. Not going to happen apparently.
For some reason I am craving something chocolate...oh, by the way, all of you knew I'm a chocoholic...right???
Well I have another recipe for a cake to die for. Guess I'll have to pull it out of the box for all of you. And I'll have to check out the competition at Bitchin Vittles to see what she has on her blog. She's always trying to impress us isn't she??? It runs in the family....;0) Happy eating....

No comments:

Post a Comment