Saturday, June 19, 2010

Well since the "Bitchin Vittles" is already up and running I guess I need to get my chubby butt in gear and add something fun and exciting to this blog I've created.
Sharon was talking about Funky Food and I always consider Comfort Foods my lifeline.
I grew up on the very basics...Tony isn't too keen on them but Erin does like my Hamburger Gravy and Tater Tot Casserole. Oh and lets not forget the Hamburger Goo I got from my sister-in-law. When I feel mean and bitter I make all of them and enjoy every bite. The rest of the fam has to fend for themselves. ;0).
And I don't have time to watch TV (but Walter can get me one if he likes) and besides the kitchen is too small...I don't have much counter space...yet. Waiting for my sugar daddy to come along and take care of that. The current one is running out of money and energy. But I have to keep him for a little while longer.
Have a few goodies to pass on to you guys so keep checking in...

1 comment:

  1. WICKED COOL! I absolutely LOVE the background...sorry, but this is SO you, leave the flower child psychedelic shit to me. I love the format of this page too - I'm going to have to mess with mine to make it a bit more readable...I like yours better. Tell Kellie nice job - she has redeemed herself and her misguided sense of your computer skills, lol. And BTW, my sugar daddy BUILT me the kitchen of my dreams...but oh baby, those dreams have CHANGED!

    ReplyDelete